2017 remains the most wonderful year of my life. A journey that took me around Latin America.
The year was everything and more than what I could have imagined for myself. Life was a better movie than I could ever write.
Hitchhiking, cooking in hostels, dancing on the streets, staying with locals, cherry picking, jungle rides, world wonders, and a lot more, the year added flavours to my life that I did not know existed.
- Iguazu Falls
- How hitchhiking for a 10 min journey turned into a five hour Adventure
- Buenos Aires – City that oozes love
- Meeting friends from the road in their home country
- The Road of Seven lakes (Camino de los Siete Lagos)
- Mallin – A window into the farmers way of life
- El Chaltén – List of treks
- El Calafate – Perito Moreno glacier
- How I hitchhiked my way to the end of the world – Ushuaia, Argentina
- Ushuaia – End of the world (Fin del Mundo)
- Mendoza: Wine Tasting on my 29th Birthday
- Punta Arenas – Penguin watching at Isla Magdalena
- Valparaíso: New Year Celebrations
- Hitchhiking from Salta to San Pedro de Atacama
- San Pedro de Atacama
- Salar de Uyuni – When nature turns Magician
- I (Barely) Survived the Death Road (The North Yungas Road)
- Titicaca lake